Hoax of Ramdev Baba's death reason to you know





Agency Guru Ramdev's death was the last day shares of social midiyadekhi vatsaepama too. According raided a sudden heart attack while sitting in line at the bank when Ramdev has died. Not only that, he also had two photos were viral. Finally, Ramdev has confirmed that he is lying news of his death. Social media, he wrote, "This news is false, and I never felt that the disease is not. I am living in yogamarphata long life. ' Ambulance has been lainjadai. - In another photo he was sleeping on a stretcher, and then carried him to the hospital. - Talking to a news channel Baba Ramdev said his death was surprise when viral. He denied news saying, "Do you remember talking to himself dekhnasaknuhuncha I stood here I am. I am alive, it is not my ghost. " - Ramdev, not according to his or her bank account. I go, I live to eat is arranged. "I do not lack money, so why should I bank line and basthem? ' "Many people I Heart Save ' - he says," people first, I was unconscious, and then I said died of heart failure. While the reality is that we are protected from heart attack of yoga through the thousands man. ' - "I am completely healthy. So this news is completely nonsense, "he said.

No comments